- What is my estimated delivery time? All delivery estimates can be found on the relevant product page below the price (once options have been selected). Please note the estimated times are in Working Days and exclude the day your order is received.
- How will I know when my delivery will arrive exactly? Once your order has been processed it is passed to the carrier who will contact you directly to arrange or inform you about delivery via call or text in most cases. Please note this can be towards the end of the delivery estimate and then delivered shortly after
- I'm nearly at the end of my delivery estimate and still haven't been contacted? Please ensure that you have provided us with the correct contact details, mobile numbers are preferred as some carriers do use a text service. If you have not provided the correct details please send us an email as soon as possible so that we can update your details for you. Also please make sure you have checked your voice mail and email recently.
- Will my delivery arrive whilst I am out? Most deliveries including turf deliveries will not be delivered without them being booked in with you directly, please be aware our booking service may call from a blocked number. Smaller items may arrive without booking and you may be carded by the carrier.
- Delivery of Large/Heavy Items - Large/Heavy items will be delivered to the nearest point of your property/kerbside.
- *Our Free Standard Delivery covers most products and is irrespective of order value
- A sample of brands we sell are unfortunately subject to certain geographical exemptions. These are listed below:
(Rubbermaid, Shire, Protek, Maze Rattan, Garden Village, Mercia, The Hutch Company (THC), Mercia, Palram, Storemore, Lifetime, Vitavia, Asgard, Biohort, Sapphire, Core, Rowlinson, Garden Trading, Keter, La Hacienda, LG Outdoor, MightyMast, Lifestyle, Bosmere, Julian Bowen, Garden Games, Kelkay, Palmako, Kingston, Saffron, Lotus, Grillstream, Samba, Eden, Halls, Juliana, Falcon, Restol, Pantheon)
- See map here for an indication of chargeable areas. Any areas not marked in red may be subject to an additional delivery charge on these brands.
- A definitive cost for your delivery on these brands is displayed via the postcode checker on the basket page prior to checkout
- As standard, we do not deliver offshore, including UK islands and Northern Ireland.
- We cannot deliver Shire or Rowlinson products to areas marked 'yellow' on the map; See map here.
- If in the unlikely case you place an order and an additional delivery cost is required that was not previously estimated, we will contact you and give you the option of paying the additional charge or cancelling the order and receiving an immediate full refund.
- In some instances the carriers used by our suppliers will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date. N.B. Not all the carriers can give specific time slots. When the carrier contacts you they will ask about any access issues. Some of the larger items like log cabins are delivered on vehicles fitted with a small crane and as a result the delivery can only be made to the kerb side. Usually if a bin lorry can gain access then so can these larger delivery vehicles.
- Any delivery date and time you are given can only be an estimate. There can be several factors that affect the delivery that are beyond our control and that of our suppliers and the carriers they use.
- As a result of the above point we cannot be responsible for any costs incurred as a result of a late or missed delivery.
- If you are planning to have someone erect or install a product you should wait until the product has been delivered before confirming a date with your contractor.
- If you plan to take time off of work to receive a product you do so at your own risk. We will endeavour to find out from the supplier and their carrier what is happening to your delivery but we are not liable for any late or missed deliveries.
- All delivery timescales are specified in working days and therefore do not include weekends and bank holidays.
- To limit damages in transit and for ease of delivery, items will always come packaged in some way and disposal of any unwanted packaging will be your responsibility. Packaging used can be anything from shrink-wrap to cardboard boxes or even wooden pallets.
- It is important that you provide at least one telephone number at the checkout as some of our suppliers or their designated carrier will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
As an online retailer, we do not always carry stock of an item and may arrange for your product to be delivered direct from one of our suppliers. As a result we are reliant on the supplier giving us accurate stock levels. But it may be that, between you placing an order when we believe stock to be available and us forwarding your order to the supplier, that stock has been used. In this situation we will contact you to inform you that the product is out of stock. We will inform you if further stock will be available and when. You can then decide if you would like to wait for the stock to arrive. You will always have the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, whereby the customer has 30 days to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, for a full refund. After 30 days the consumer must give the retailer an opportunity to repair, but should the repair fail, then the customer can obtain a full refund or partial refund should they wish to retain the goods. After the first 6 months after delivery, the consumer must prove that the goods were faulty at the time of delivery.
If, when the goods are delivered, they are damaged, have parts missing or they are not the product ordered, please contact us as soon as possible and within at least three days so that we can look to source a replacement product or parts as promptly as possible.
If you wish to cancel your order after delivery:
- You must inform us in writing or via e-mail within fourteen days starting from the day after delivery.
- You have a statutory duty of care to the products while they are in your possession to ensure that they are not damaged in any way.
- The products must be returned to an address we will supply.
- You can arrange to have the products returned in which case you should arrange to do this within fourteen days from the date of cancellation.
- You can request that we arrange to have the products collected in which case there will be a collection charge.
- The products must be repackaged in suitable materials to ensure that they cannot be damaged while being returned.
- You will be credited for the full amount you paid for the goods less any costs incurred by us in returning the product within 14 days of us receiving confirmation that the goods have been returned and that they are in an acceptable condition.
- You cannot return perishable goods i.e. turf.
In the occasional instance that the goods arrive damaged, we do not advise assembling the product. Please contact us, and we can arrange the dispatch of replacement parts. Please check all components prior to assembly.
Made to Measure Items
Due to the personal nature of made-to-measure goods, bespoke products are void from return as a change of mind. Although exempt from 14 day return policy, we are pleased to advise that all made to measure orders are still covered by the manufacturers 12 month guarantee.
You have a cooling off time of 2 days following your purchase being successful, at which point you will be free to cancel for a full refund, should you no longer wish to proceed with your order.
Please note that once committing to a bespoke order and paying, and after the cooling off period of 2 days, we may not be able to cancel an order. This is as the work may already be taking place for your order.
In this instance, we may offer either a partial refund for the goods which haven’t been made, or if work has yet to take place we can offer a full refund for cancellation. If you have any queries regarding the return of bespoke items, please don’t hesitate to contact us.