- Available in 3 Size Options
- Tall Metal (Zinc) Planter
- Colour: Silver
- Frost Resistant (When Drained Properly)
This Silver Luna Square Metal Planter is available in 3 sizes and its chunky, contemporary rim around the top gives this stackable plant container style. Complete with a drainage hole, This planter is also frost resistant when drained properly allowing the metal plant pot to be used outdoors.
Why Choose the Luna Range of Cadix Planters?
The Luna Range by Cadix are the perfect planters to enhance any surroundings. With a wide range of colours and finishes, these are ideal for any home, garden, patio or balcony. The lightweight metal planters are diverse and suitable for all plant types, whether they be tall ornamental grasses, or shorter plants with dense foliage. The weatherproof and UV and Frost resistant features are key to the Luna Range and ensure long lasting protection and durability against the UK weather.
Why Choose Cadix?
Cadix are a leader in the garden pot and planters industry, favoured by both the general public as well as gardeners, architects, and designers. Combing innovation, style, and durability, Cadix planters are available in a range of shapes, colours, and styles to complement any environment. Lightweight and durable, these stone effect planters are easy to move, but hardy and resistant to the UK weather and climate. This makes them ideal indoor or out. With a number of different collections, the Cadix products come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours so there is sure to be the perfect planter for you.
- What is my estimated delivery time? All delivery estimates can be found on the relevant product page below the price (once options have been selected). Please note the estimated times are in Working Days and exclude the day your order is received.
- How will I know when my delivery will arrive exactly? Once your order has been processed it is passed to the carrier who will contact you directly to arrange or inform you about delivery via call or text. Please note this can be towards the end of the delivery estimate and then delivered shortly after
- I'm nearly at the end of my delivery estimate and still haven't been contacted? Please ensure that you have provided us with the correct contact details, mobile numbers are preferred as some carriers do use a text service. If you have not provided the correct details please send us an email as soon as possible so that we can update your details for you. Also please make sure you have checked your voice mail and email recently.
- Will my delivery arrive whilst I am out? Most deliveries including turf deliveries will not be delivered without them being booked in with you directly, please be aware our booking service may call from a blocked number.
- Delivery of Large/Heavy Items - Large/Heavy items will be delivered to the nearest point of your property/kerbside.
- Full Delivery Information Page.
Some of the products available on this website are delivered direct from the supplier.
It is important that you provide at least one telephone number at the checkout as some of our suppliers or their designated carrier will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
The method of delivery and time scale will vary between the suppliers.
All the prices quoted include our standard delivery. Our standard delivery covers most of the UK mainland. However some carriers used by some suppliers do not deliver to certain areas or may require an additional delivery charge in order to do so. If we receive an order from a post code that is outside the standard delivery area for a given product we will contact you to see if you are willing to pay the extra delivery or give you the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
More details are available on our Delivery & Returns page.
As an online retailer, we do not always carry stock of an item and may arrange for your product to be delivered direct from one of our suppliers. As a result we are reliant on the supplier giving us accurate stock levels. But it may be that, between you placing an order when we believe stock to be available and us forwarding your order to the supplier, that stock has been used. In this situation we will contact you to inform you that the product is out of stock. We will inform you if further stock will be available and when. You can then decide if you would like to wait for the stock to arrive. You will always have the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
If, when the goods are delivered, they are damaged, have parts missing or they are not the product ordered, please contact us as soon as possible and at least within three days so that we can contact the supplier with a view to getting the issue resolved.
If you want to cancel the order after delivery
- you must inform us in writing or via e-mail within fourteen days starting from the day after delivery.
- you have a statutory duty of care to the products while they are in your possession to ensure that they are not damaged in any way.
- the products must be returned to an address we will supply.
- you can arrange to have the products returned in which case you should arrange to do this within fourteen days from the date of cancellation.
- you can request that we arrange to have the products collected in which case there will be a collection charge.
- the products must be repackaged in suitable materials to ensure that they cannot be damaged while being returned.
- you will be credited for the full amount you paid for the goods less any costs incurred by us in returning the product within 14 days of us receiving confirmation that the goods have been returned and that they are in an acceptable condition.
- you cannot return perishable goods i.e. turf.
Luna Metal Square Planter Silver