- Boretti Leather Apron
- Heat Resistant
- 2 Pockets, Ideal for Condiments
- Protects Against Hot Fat Splashes
- Neck Loop and Waist Tie
- Iconic Boretti Logo
- Black Leather
About the Boretti Leather Apron…
This Boretti Apron is crafted from high quality leather, this means that you have the advantage of extra protection against tears and hot splashes from the BBQ. The apron is designed with you in mind and the 2 large pockets are ideal to keep condiments to hand when you are grilling.
About Boretti Accessories…
Boretti are a leading brand in the household bbq sector and have the ideal accessories to complete your set. They have many years of producing and improving fine quality tools and cook wear which are now refined to be industry leading in their standards. From their Stainless Steel tools to their strongly stitched leather, you won't be left disappointed!
What features does this apron have?
This apron has the standard neck loop you’d expect and also comes with waist ties to keep it secure and away from the heat. However due to the high quality leather construction you are offered maximum protection if things get heated, and most importantly you’re covered against any oil spitting. The front of the apron is sporting the iconic Boretti logo that lets everyone know you’re serious about your food. Many aprons, whilst fun at first can leave you looking foolish with their prints or designs, with this chic timeless design you know with the right care this apron won’t need replacing anytime soon.
Why choose a leather apron?
Leather is a material that has been used by people for thousands of years for many good reasons such as being durable and timeless, it is also less flammable than some synthetic materials. Feeling more secure when barbecuing or cooking allows you to relax into your natural cooking flare and produce the best results for your guests or your own enjoyment.
What can compliment my Boretti Apron?
Whilst you may think Jeans and T-Shirt is a staple of many wardrobes and would indeed compliment your Apron with the hard wearing denim, we more had in mind the top cooking equipment. The Charbroil
, and Rowlinson
brands are well respected manufacturers that will keep you Grillin' all night long.
You've got the apron but what else is available?
People already know you're taking your style and food seriously thanks to your purchase, but you want to take this further and back up the results you provide on the dining table, then why not check out the BBQ Tool Set
or the Knife Set
- What is my estimated delivery time? All delivery estimates can be found on the relevant product page below the price (once options have been selected). Please note the estimated times are in Working Days and exclude the day your order is received.
- How will I know when my delivery will arrive exactly? Once your order has been processed it is passed to the carrier who will contact you directly to arrange or inform you about delivery via call or text. Please note this can be towards the end of the delivery estimate and then delivered shortly after
- I'm nearly at the end of my delivery estimate and still haven't been contacted? Please ensure that you have provided us with the correct contact details, mobile numbers are preferred as some carriers do use a text service. If you have not provided the correct details please send us an email as soon as possible so that we can update your details for you. Also please make sure you have checked your voice mail and email recently.
- Will my delivery arrive whilst I am out? Most deliveries including turf deliveries will not be delivered without them being booked in with you directly, please be aware our booking service may call from a blocked number.
- Delivery of Large/Heavy Items - Large/Heavy items will be delivered to the nearest point of your property/kerbside.
- Full Delivery Information Page.
Some of the products available on this website are delivered direct from the supplier.
It is important that you provide at least one telephone number at the checkout as some of our suppliers or their designated carrier will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
The method of delivery and time scale will vary between the suppliers.
All the prices quoted include our standard delivery. Our standard delivery covers most of the UK mainland. However some carriers used by some suppliers do not deliver to certain areas or may require an additional delivery charge in order to do so. If we receive an order from a post code that is outside the standard delivery area for a given product we will contact you to see if you are willing to pay the extra delivery or give you the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
More details are available on our Delivery & Returns page.
As an online retailer, we do not always carry stock of an item and may arrange for your product to be delivered direct from one of our suppliers. As a result we are reliant on the supplier giving us accurate stock levels. But it may be that, between you placing an order when we believe stock to be available and us forwarding your order to the supplier, that stock has been used. In this situation we will contact you to inform you that the product is out of stock. We will inform you if further stock will be available and when. You can then decide if you would like to wait for the stock to arrive. You will always have the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
If, when the goods are delivered, they are damaged, have parts missing or they are not the product ordered, please contact us as soon as possible and at least within three days so that we can contact the supplier with a view to getting the issue resolved.
If you want to cancel the order after delivery
- you must inform us in writing or via e-mail within fourteen days starting from the day after delivery.
- you have a statutory duty of care to the products while they are in your possession to ensure that they are not damaged in any way.
- the products must be returned to an address we will supply.
- you can arrange to have the products returned in which case you should arrange to do this within fourteen days from the date of cancellation.
- you can request that we arrange to have the products collected in which case there will be a collection charge.
- the products must be repackaged in suitable materials to ensure that they cannot be damaged while being returned.
- you will be credited for the full amount you paid for the goods less any costs incurred by us in returning the product within 14 days of us receiving confirmation that the goods have been returned and that they are in an acceptable condition.
- you cannot return perishable goods i.e. turf.